These lector training sessions are enjoyable and productive. All classes are designed to promote fellowship by learning from and encouraging one another. The classes are interactive and the students do most of the speaking. We also include learning games and other dynamic exercises that develop essential skill sets.
- This comprehensive option begins with three 3-hour classroom sessions covering both basic and advanced communications skills and proclaiming techniques.
- Upon completion of the classroom series, one 3-hour course is conducted in the worship space for liturgical choreography and microphone instruction.
- "Train the Trainer" classes are offered for those parishes wishing to enhance existing training programs.
- Abbreviated training is available for special occasions such as Confirmation, weddings and other unique events.
- A youth lector training program is available just for teens and is customized to reflect what's important and special in their world.
- Mini retreats, refresher workshops, lector installation and rededication ceremonies, plus reader enrichment programs are also offered.
- Whatever your wishes for the lector community in your parish, Denise would be delighted to customize a program to suit your needs.